- The customer has the right to cancel their order within 7 working days of completing payment.
- Customers have a '7 day cooling off' period where goods can be returned within 7 working days of receiving them, even if they are not faulty.
- All items should be returned in the condition they were delivered in - any tags included should still be attached
- Returned items should be packaged well in order to protect them whilst in transit
- A full refund or exchange will be given
- Cost of return delivery:
- The customer shall cover the cost of postage on returning non faulty goods
- Exempt will cover the cost when returning faulty goods
- Exempt will cover the cost of posting replacement items
- Fill out the return part on the reverse of the invoice, make sure you include the reason for return and whether you want a refund or an exchange, and in the case of exchange what you would like it replaced with.
- Package up the item and use the return address label on the front of the invoice.
- NB you will need to pay for postage.
- Upon receiving your return we will action the replacement or refund the same day where possible but give us up to 3 working days. If you have any questions about returns then give us a shout - email@example.com
3 Hunters Way